Someone has suggested we install an interactive whiteboard in our training room. What are the benefits?
Your business can use the whiteboard to
- Run PowerPoint presentations
- Allow a group of people to look at one document on a large screen and edit
- Brainstorm – to write things onto the notepad part of the whiteboard software
- Replace flipcharts – write notes, add pages, then print and / or email to the group
- Training using flipchart, powerpoint and internet all on the same screen
- Make sure you have a network connection so that your whiteboard can connect to a printer and the internet
- Whiteboards need to be connected to a PC or laptop
- Buy a newer model (e.g. SMART Board 600i interactive whiteboard system) as the software is better, the screens are much brighter
- Buy the speakers too – it’s great seeing a presentation with sound as well as vision!
See an example http://corporate.smarttech.com/products/SMARTBoards.aspx
Bassendale Road, Croft Business Park Bromborough, Wirral, Merseyside CH62 3QL
Tel: 0151 334 4417 Fax: 0151 334 3638
firstname.lastname@example.org Martin Taylor, A.V. Specialist
138-140 Queens Drive, Childwall Fiveways, Liverpool, L15 6XX