Should we enter our company for the ICT Excellence Awards?
The ICT Excellence Awards were originally designed to recognise and showcase the talents of West Midlands ICT businesses.
Any ICT SME (small to medium enterprise with less than 250 employees) can enter one or more of the awards targeted at ICT businesses. The closing date was Friday 3rd October 2008 so unless you’ve already entered, it could be too late!
The categories are
- ‘Best Innovative Product’
- ‘Best Innovative Service’
- ‘Best Added Value Product or Service’
- ‘Best Added Value Project’
- ‘Best Knowledge Transfer’
- ‘Most Improved Business’
- ‘Overall Champion’
- ‘Chair’s Award for Excellence’
Our clients find that entering for awards helps by
- focusing the directors on what the company has achieved
- measuring the marketing results
- reviewing where the company has got to – and where it wants to go
There is paperwork and we find it does take some time. Often, the same questions are asked so if you’re going for one award, try and identify others as well!
Has your company entered for any awards? If yes, how long does it take to complete the application forms and has there been any significant benefit?