Are you thinking of studying for a digital marketing qualification or attending a digital marketing course?
Here are some options:
The Diploma in Digital Marketing which is assessed by Assignments and can be studied for by Distance Learning.
The modules covered are:
- Digital Marketing Essentials
- Digital Marketing Planning
- Marketing & Consumer Behaviour (double unit). If you already have the Chartered Institute of Marketing Professional Diploma, you are exempt from the Marketing & Consumer Behaviour module.
There is also the CAM Diploma in Managing Digital Media which includes:
- Integrating Digital Media and Branding
- Implementing Digital Campaigns
For more details see the Oxford College of Marketing website http://www.oxfordcollegeofmarketing.com/cam-digital-marketing.html.
The Chartered Institute of Marketing’s short courses including:
- Digital Marketing – 3 days
- Digital Marketing Masterclass – 2 days
- Digital Metrics and Analytics – 1 day
See the CIM website and the list of courses http://www.cim.co.uk/tandq/training/courseAtoZ.aspx
Evonomie holds social media courses. Our most popular is the Quick Win Digital Marketing Course based on our book Quick Win Digital Marketing by Annmarie Hanlon and Joanna Akins. It covers Social Networking for Business, is half a day and shares secrets on digital marketing tools and how they can generate business for you.
For more information, contact Evonomie using the email email@example.com.