We’re thinking of using Facebook in our business, any hints or guidelines?
1. Secure your company name e.g. www.facebook.com/Evonomie rather than www.facebook.com/pages/Evonomie/35487704369 by getting 25 fans or more, see http://www.facebook.com/pages/create.php to create company name.
2. Decide if Facebook is right for your business or not – it is not right for everyone.
3. Allocate someone to manage Facebook, it takes time to actively engage your audience and encourage interaction.
4. Do add items to the wall etc on a regular basis.
5. Provide special offers just for Facebook fans.
6. Add events and ask fans to spread the word.
7. Competitions work well on Facebook where you can encourage viral marketing to take place.
What’s your favourite Facebook page? Do let us know.
Why not become a fan of Evonomie too?