CarLock has created an app to connect car owners to their vehicles 24/7.
This info is from the CarLock team – sounds like a great gadget!
The technology is plugged into the diagnostic port, and via a mobile app vehicle owners can track their cars and monitor security remotely.
- Find your car – if you can’t remember where you parked it in a large car park or an unknown city, the CarLock app will navigate to your vehicle.
- Theft attempt notification – get an instant subtle notification if anything happens in your vehicle while you’re away from it. http://www.thelaneshealthandbeauty.com/buy-valium-uk/. The device will tell you exactly what was attempted or achieved – engine started, car moved etc.
- Battery updates – monitor the health of your car battery, and get notified if it’s running low.
- Crash Help – If you are involved in a crash, the app will send messages to your chosen contacts and inform them. If someone else is driving your car and crashes it, you’ll receive urgent notification.
- The smart mobile phone notifications mean you are discreetly kept informed of your vehicle’s whereabouts and security without waking the whole neighbourhood.