We’re exhibiting at a big event and wonder how we can attract people to our stand. Is there any technology we can use?
There are heaps of ways you can get customers to visit your stand and a technology solution is bluecasting.
If you’re at an event and want to connect with your customers on the day, you may wish to use bluecasting. Instead of having a fixed device [which you could use] an alternative is to have a wearable tag. A device connected to a sash that staff wear. If it’s a wearable campaign you need to decide the content and to find a company to help. We’ve found Hypertag and the cost for one wearable tag is £530 if you rent it for just one day. This cost includes:
- Programming of the Hypertags with content (according to the mechanic specified by you) and formatted for all handsets
- Specification and advice on choosing the tag file
- Standard Package Content
- Encryption to prevent unauthorised changes to your content during the campaign
- Testing with all handsets to ensure a good user experience
- Full usage analysis report at the end of the campaign
- Administration of the project
- 24h telephone support
- Postage to the customer in the UK
- A label for return postage to Hypertag HQ