Peopleperhour is a website where buyers can post projects and providers can bid to win the work.
Register as a buyer or a provider or both (but you will require different email addresses)
- Add in title
- Can work be carried out remotely or will both parties need to meet up, etc?
- Description of the work required (it is possible to attach up to three files)
- Enter bidding end date and project start date
- Enter budget range
- Post project and wait for bids to come in or invite people to bid for your project
- Choose provider (PPH operates on a ‘sealed bids’ basis. The winning bid amount is revealed in “Recently Awarded” projects, anonymously)
- Proposals will come in for the work – choose service provider
- Release payment to service provider when work complete (through secure Escrow system)
- Leave feedback
Register as a service provider by entering:
- Name, email and a chosen password.
- Job title
- Your services
- Photo (if required)
- Account type – freelancer or name of company you work for
- Skills, experience, qualifications
- References (these are hidden from your profile, however these will be sent with every bid for work you place
- Choose whether to make your profile can be made available to search engines or not.
PPH makes money by charging a small commission fee to providers who complete projects. This is £15 for projects £150 and under 8.51% + VAT for projects over £150.