Enternships.com is a place to find work experience.
It asks “What do you want to do”?
For example, typing in marketing shows a list of companies looking for applicants who want an enternship in marketing.
Applicants need to complete a form which differs depending on the company. The one we click on asked for the following details:
- Course and university details
- Which role is of interest to you? eg developer, marketing, SEO
- Tell us a bit about yourself
- What excites you about an intership with [company name]?
- What do you think you could add to the [company name] team?
- Tell us a bit about how you think this role will help your education.
- Anything else you think would help convince use you are the right candidate?
And right at the bottom you need to tick a box “I confirm that I understand this is an unpaid internship and that the work experience will form part of my studies”.
If you are an employer Enternships says it is “a niche recruitment firm which connects motivated and ambitious students / graduates with start-ups, small companies and larger organisations that can provide entrepreneurial internships and full-time placements worldwide”.
It’s free at the moment too ……